Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Week 5 Silhouettes

Time Spent: 8 hours (Over an hour was spent drawing each silhouette's white line marks and clean up.)

This is an interesting project based on the design of creating silhouettes of characters and environment objects. Working on this assignment has also shown me that I in general draw very slowly. I tried to stay focus on the project and draw as quickly as I could. I'm not sure how to best speed up my drawing skills. But I know I can't keep operating a this speed for long.

I chose to draw a futuristic warrior character holding a rifle. I was inspired by the character designs and poses seen in the game Destiny.

Professor's Silhouette Example

My Final Composition

1 comment:

  1. I think the work turned out nice and clean, it did feel like the designs leaned heavily on the white line work. If they were all blacked out it would be hard to see much change in silhouette.

    ReplyDelete