Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Week 02 Basics of Drawing Shapes

Time Spent: 6 Hours

I'm still a little new to digitally drawing in Adobe Photoshop on a tablet device. In the past, I used to focus on editing and blending raster photographs in Photoshop or use Illustrator to create clean vector graphics. I may be rusty at digitally drawing artwork. But, I'm taking another stab at creating raster graphic drawings, and adding highlights and shading to a set light source. I hope spending the time now working on these two mannequin figures will help me further improve my skills in 2D artwork and character composition.


2 comments:

  1. Everything turned out rather nice, I would have just used less of the halo effect around the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also feels a little odd that everything is warm tones, but your shadows are cool.

    ReplyDelete