Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 08 Working in a Game Engine with Final Prop

Time Spent: 5:30 hours


I’ve slowly lost my speedy development pace these past couple weeks for my 2D and 3D assignments. I think contributing factors have been lack of focus, time management, and my lack of sleep during the beginning of each week. I need to step up my game and complete this 3D cannon prop modeling project on a high note and on time. This post is going to cover the incomplete work from last week’s Substance Painter assignment, and then turn in the fourth and final cannon prop modeling assignment. I’m also going to update my previous weekly posts with their associated high poly cannon rendered images.


For week 8, I export my cannon’s texture maps from Substance Painter and then import them to my low poly model in Maya.


Emissive material self illumination test.

 Stencil and texture map.

Substance Painter Cannon Render.

1 comment: