Tuesday, December 6, 2016

2D Class Week 15 Final Delivery (All Material)

Time Spent:
Modeling Well:     9 hours
Bird Animation:    3 hours
Scarecrow Anim:  4 hours

I finally made it to the last week of my first semester FIEA. It has been an awesome and challenging experience, developing my skills in drawing, 3d modeling, rigging, animation, Motion capture, utilizing the UE4 game engine, and working on teams for my RPP class projects.

But even with all that training, the scarecrow team continues to move along developing assets and completing assigned tasks from Nick and my team Lead Baily. The artist team have been merging our levels into a shared UE4 file with an accessible level selection menu, for easier access and collaborative menu building experience.

This week, I was assigned to update my well model with an additional player grab handle, designed to rotate up and down the water bucket attached to the well's rope pull mechanism. 

I also continued animating the bird and scarecrow rigs.


Updated well handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment